Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FOTD: Inspired by Sunset

Yes, I know, I'm posting a makeup look again, but I'm participating in Tara's (The Beauty of Nail Polish) contest and I really hope to inspire any of you to create something. If you don't feel creative in makeup, don't worry, you can also participate with one manicure or few, created on themes Tara selected. You can read more about the contest here. My makeup was inspired by sunset and I'm really happy with it. Because of colours it gives me such a happy feeling. 


It'a actually quite simple makeup. A bit of yellow in inner corner, orange in the middle and purple in crease and pink on lower lash line. Of course I had to combine the look with purple nail polish (Essie Flowerista) and purple lipstick (Makeup Revolution No Perfection Yet).


Products I used:
*Face
- Vichy Teint Ideal 15
- MeMeMe Flawless Loose Powder Translucent
- Catrice Velvet Finish Velvet Ivory
- MeMeMe Flawless Concealer Beige
- Essence Fun Fair Around the Rosy
- Alverde Jungle Fever Shimmering Bronzer

*Eyes
- NYX HD eyeshadow base
- Sleek Curacao
- Sleek Acid
- Catrice Absolute Matt Eyes Wide Open palette
- Essence High Gloss eyeliner
- Oriflame Eyes Wide Open mascara
- Essence Liquid Ink High Gloss mascara
- Born Pretty Store false lashes
- Essence How to Make Brows Wow (Love Brunettes)

*Lips
- Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro No Perfection Yet


How do you like this look? Thank you for reading!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar