Anyway, I normally like a lot of layers, but I decide to go otherwise this time. I kept most of the layers long so its easier to manage.
Top: XS from Free People -- It's old so I can't find it anymore.
Stretch Twill High-Waist Side Zipper Shorts from American Apparel $48 -- Size 24/25. I would say these run a little smaller than most brands. These are pretty high-waisted and go above my belly button. These shorts don't offer too much stretch either. When I sit, the high waistband digs into my belly. It also comes in 3 other colors like coral, moonbeam and ash blue. This is also a great place for petites ...some of their pieces run pretty small!
Animal Print Flats are by Betsey Johnson in size 5.5. For flats, they are not the most comfortable. I had it for a couple of years, but I rarely wear them especially for a long period of time.
I also go these 2 hair products today recommended by Rox.
Kerastase Smoothing controlling care. $36. I needed something to make my hair soft and shinny and this serum was nice because it's not greasy. Its easy and quick to use, you apply 1 or 2 drops on your hands and run it all over your hair.
Unite Tricky Spray Finishing Wax $26.99-- I wanted a pomade like product to give my hair texture, but didn't want that heavy greasy cream to weigh my hair down. This is a light spray (like a hair spray, but not sticky) that gives texture, hold and a little volume to the hair.
0 Yorumlar