Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What's in my bag?

My sweet baby Flora...I'm going to miss her. Happy National Puppy Day! She is 10 months old right now.

I've never done this type of post before so I figured hey why not, because I am going to NYC for spring break and my flight is tonight at 11:30 pm. I gotta make this quick since I have lots of stuff to do still.


1. Forever 21 makeup kit: My friend Sabrina got this for me for my birthday. Above are the following lipsticks: MAC Mocha, Too Faced Melted Berry and Touch of Spice. And I have a lot more in my bag. You don't want to know how much. That's why this bag suits me so well.

2. Francesca's Collections elephant wallet: I've had this wallet for more than a year now and it has served me well, I would say. I have to make sure I don't have a lot of cards and craps otherwise it'll get bulky.

3. Forever 21 pink comb: It's pretty detangling and small enough to fit in my small purse.

3. Pen: I have lots of these and I am probably gonna bring a notepad, I kinda have to for sketching homework. And I have to bring my laptop too -__-;

5. Gum: for fresh breath of course! Which reminds me, I need to put floss too.

6. Forever 21 macaron mirror: This is such a cute mirror! I am a huge fan of macarons by the way. And it's so slim too that it can fit in anywhere.

7. Medications: This is an obvious what and is absolutely needed. I am taking prednisone, plaquenil, cellcept, keppra and losartan. I am going to put some back up meds in Cecilio's suitcase too.

As far as my liquid items for the quart-sized bag...


1. Aquaphor: This is super moisturizing and it has helped so far with my breakout from getting my face waxed on Friday. I hate that feeling, where I have pimples all over and it hurts so bad. Thankfully I haven't had that problem since using this.

2. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream: My holy grail drugstore BB cream. It is pretty sheer, more like a tinted moisturizer but I like how it gives me that fresh, dewey look and I don't want too much coverage. Especially for being super tired on the flight.

3. NARS Skin Restorative Night Treatment: I got this as a sample from Nordstrom. I'm excited to use it, because I've heard some great things about it (anti-aging, helps with pores and fine lines, helps make skin smoother and makeup easier to apply on)

4. Forever 21 Hand Sanitizer: This is a rose scent.

5. LUSH Skin Drink in the Mint Julips container: I didn't want to bring my whole LUSH Skin drink container so I put it in my empty Mint Julips lip scrub container (I have a confession: I ate most of it. I couldn't help it!). This is the perfect night moisturizer or for times when it's super cold and dry.

6. MUFE HD Blush (310 Rosewood): This is my most used cream blush, and I have finally hit the pan! I want to keep using it until I can empty it out.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar