Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

All We Want For Christmas! Gift Ideas For Him.



Here it is!

I thought I will never achieve and find enough time to put together this mini selection of Christmas gifts for him before the D day. I hope this will help you to find the best gift for your lover!


I am a big fan of leather driving gloves for men. I personally have this kind of gloves myself because it is edgy, modern and so chic! Your can purchase it online.

All Gloves british tan nappaleather snap close  $84.00 – Bluefly
No need to say more about this tan gloves. I LOVE it! Your can purchase it online.

A friend of mine has this perfume and this is so good that I had to put that on this list. It is woody, sensual and I love the vintage packaging. Your can purchase it online.

I love eveything vintage in fashion and this 80' style watch is adorable and really trendy. I think that everyone in Paris has a watch like this that means that this is a must have! Your can purchase it online.

Once again, we can see this type of hat quite often, this has this chic urban look that I love! Your can purchase it online.

Lumix DMC-GF3 Digital Camera with 14-42mm Lens Kit (Black)
I am dreaming of this camera because the quality is awesome, you can change the lens and this is so small compared to my DSLR. One day, this will be mine! Your can purchase it online.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar