Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ELF Studio Cream Eyeliner in Black-Review

Website says:
Creates smooth lines that are defined and precise. Smudge-proof, budge-proof and water-resistant coverage for all day wear to combat against, sweat, tears and rain!
I got this in black from makeupmixshop for $3 and am now really tempted to get it in other colours as well.There are currently 4 shades in the line up: Coffee (medium brown), Black, Midnight (dark blue) and Ivory (off white )

 
(ELF Uk facebook fan page photo)

I love cream/gel liners. I already have Coastal scents gel liner and POP hotpot gel liner (both in black). My first time using it I found it to be creamy indeed. It applied like a dream! (I used my angled brush)
The packaging is also great, an easy screw top jar, very simple and practical.My first thoughts  on packaging were its a mini version of ELF HD powder. CUTE
  I feel like this is totally different from my pther gel liners perhaps thats why its called cream liner. Its creamy soft. Its not very pigmented ,so i make sure to use right brush for this cream liner, as soft brush wont pick up t he right amount ,Use an angled , or thicker eye liner  brush, as they grab more color.It's very easy to make winged eye liner, it just glides on the eye, i had absolute fun using it. I let it dry or set in for few minutes.
The Liner stays on all day although the color fades a tiny bit.


The amount they also give is fairly enough considering I don’t use it every day, but with this liner a little goes a long way, don't forget to keep it upside down so it doesn't dry out quickly.




I recommend this to those who doesn't want to spend the money on expensive cream eyeliners but try want the same quality. For the price , and quality I will definitely be repurchasing but i different shades most probably Ivory!

Which one of ELF Studio Cream Eyeliner shade is your favorite? Have you trued any already? what are your thoughts?

                                                      

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar