Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Ultime 8 Sublime Cleansing Oil Testimonial and Win One Yourself


Hi everyone,

it is a super duper busy week for me and exhausting as well. I'm down with fever and flu, I still have some sniffles but this post need to be written and posted A.S.A.P.

I've been doing this project with Shu Uemura. so you can discover which cleansing oil suits you best. CLICK HERE.

I've been a huge fan of this one, Ultime 8 and here's some of it's details on my previous post: CLICK ME!


-*-



Now, those (in Indonesia), who want to try Ultime 8 Cleansing Oil, or already try and adore this one so much, or just simply want a better skin while cleaning it, you have your chance to win Ultime8 Sublime Cleansing Oil from Shu Uemura right here ^____^ hooray!!!! I also love giveaways!!!

This clear light oil has been a delightful addition to my cleansing and skincare routine. After cleansing process the skin become so clean yet hydrated, plump and super duper soft. No more striking dry stiffness, all I have is dewy, glowing and happier skin.

-*-




Details from http://www.shuuemura-usa.com

ultime8 sublime beauty cleansing oil



 the beauty of cleansing oil is that it is the most effective to remove all impurities, and it creates the best skin condition. - Shu Uemura

the precious essence of 8 exquisite botanical origin oils has been merged together. those were carefully sought out from Chinese medicines and beauty oils all over the world proven to have the highest skincare efficacy for a petal-soft silky smooth sensation.

8 exquisite oils from botanical origin for ultimate solution to 8 skin benefits powerful yet gentle botanical origin removal system for superb cleansing.

removes effortless all kind of make-up and impurities. skin feels soften, conditioned, hydrated, nourished from within and glows with a new radiance.

-*-

Perhaps it is due to the ingredients inside it now, here's how your chance to win Ultime8 Sublime Cleansing Oil.

What is the ingredients inside Ultime8 Sublime?

-*-




Hints: Answer are available at my previous post (the link is one of those click-able words above) you have to read them and found out.

Post your answer on a comment box below. Don't forget to follow me on twitter (@c13v3rgirl) and facebook (https://www.facebook.com/WhileYouOnEarth) where I will announce the winner there.

This giveaways run from now until 25th of April 2013. Winner will be announced on twitter and my facebook page on 27th of April 2013.

Comments away and win full size 150 ml of Ultime8 Sublime for one winner.
Don't forget to write down your twitter and facebook account as well.
                    
See you soon, on my next post I'll show you my step by step of using the cleansing oil, more deliberated review and more images on the product ^__^



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar