Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

eminem illuminati not afraid

images eminem illuminati not afraid eminem illuminati not afraid. Eminem - Not Afraid (Music
  • Eminem - Not Afraid (Music



  • desi3933
    07-20 04:29 PM
    My H1 is expiring in Oct 2008 and my employer did not allow me to apply for EAD.
    As for your questions, If you don't have a valid H1 and no EAD, you are out of status. That can have an adverse effect on your I-485 if such period exceeds 180 days.

    about the 90-day thing, USCIS used to allow you to walk into a local office and get an interim EAD if your EAD application is pending for 90 days or more, but they seem to have discontinued that practice. Moreover, it will take much longer than 90 days now to get an EAD.

    You can apply EAD yourself but you need the I-485 receipt notice for that and I'm sure such employer won't give that to you either.

    >> If you don't have a valid H1 and no EAD, you are out of status

    Partly correct. One is out of status ONLY if he/she is working without H1 or EAD. Without H1 or EAD one is allowed to stay without working (unpaid leave of absence) while I-485 is pending.

    _____________________
    Not a legal advice.





    wallpaper Eminem - Not Afraid (Music eminem illuminati not afraid. eminem illuminati not afraid
  • eminem illuminati not afraid



  • texcan
    01-17 09:13 AM
    There is no difference in filing taxes when you were on OPT vs H1B (by this I mean there are no different forms). When you were on OPT, Social Security and Medicare should not have been with held from your paycheck. If it was, then you need to ask for refund of those taxes from the employer who with held that tax. As far as Cincinnati and Chicago are concerned, nothing special to do for Federal Income tax. However, for state income tax, you will have to file income tax for both Ohio and Illinois as part year resident.

    Having said the above, it is your choice to go to a tax consultant or do it on your own or to use Turbo Tax. If you want 100% peace of mind, go to a good accountant. If you want to save money and you think you can handle things on your own, go through all the instructions on all the forms and file it on your own. If you want a little bit of both - you can use Turbo Tax or any other tax software to file your taxes. If you are single, don't own a home and you think yours is a straight forward case (no deductions for work related expenses, medical bills, etc) - you should pretty much be able to do it on your own.


    very well said about taxes for OPT/H1.

    you should check on state taxes for chicago and cinci....
    I have used HR block, and their services are pretty good.

    Last year a friend of mine user HR block, he was in situation where he worked in a different state (OPT/H1) for few moths and then he moved to another state. Long story short, he got a letter from state he was living in earlier regarding state tax discrepency.
    Surpringly H&R block came thru and did not charge for extra services, rather H&R paid $60 in late fee charges, citing reason that it was their mistake in the first place.

    HTH





    eminem illuminati not afraid. tattoo eminem illuminati not afraid. eminem wallpaper not afraid.
  • tattoo eminem illuminati not afraid. eminem wallpaper not afraid.



  • belmontboy
    04-10 03:30 PM
    source?





    2011 eminem illuminati not afraid eminem illuminati not afraid. eminem illuminati not afraid.
  • eminem illuminati not afraid.



  • ksircar
    10-13 11:20 AM
    :confused:

    Dear gurus,

    I have one fundamental question.
    why EAD renewal can take up to 3 months? (90 days). It just does not make sense. I can understand if it is fresh application OR it has been expired for quite sometime before applying for renewal. If it is fresh app, there might be some security checks, application verificaiton checks etc. But EAD Renewal is very simple. You were approved once, your application does not boast any address changes. All you are requesting is renewal based on pending I-485. No common sense!:eek:
    This is very very unacceptable and shows the lazyness of USCIS in adjucating timely. But they are VERY TIMELY in increasing fees....:eek:
    I know I am very furious but dont we think we should raise some momentum in allowing special processing for EAD renewal or allowing local offices to issue Renewals for EAD which has been eliminated now????

    Sincerely...

    There are so many things in life that doesn't make sense, but still we accept all those unacceptable things. Friend, consider yourself lucky if you get your EAD card (with all correct info. on the card) in 90 days.



    more...


    eminem illuminati not afraid. Eminem – Not Afraid (VIDEO)
  • Eminem – Not Afraid (VIDEO)



  • roseball
    02-20 04:14 PM
    Thanks for the replies, I appreciate the time.
    When I look back at the timelines, when we applied for the 485s, we thought he was in status but afterwards, we realized he might not have been. Since then, we have renewed the H4 twice, and each time there was an I94 attached and the last one is still valid, so he is in status now.

    My concern is (1) that when the time comes to adjudicate his 485, someone might look back and say err, ten years ago there was a problem... I hope it won't happen, but I just want to be safe and my understanding is that returning with a stamped H4 would cure this and (2) that if we decide to go for the stamping, whether someone in the embassy would dig up the records and cause us problems.

    Thanks for the insight.

    Since you already got H4 extensions with attached I-94s, current status is not an issue. The issue will be with his I-485 application as he was out-of-status when it was applied. You should try and go to the US consulate outside US and get a H4 stamped. In my opinion, getting new VISAs will not be an issue since it was an honest mistake on your part and as soon as you realized it you applied for extensions and you should acknowledge it in your visa application. You have to get this done before USCIS issues an RFE asking for your son's status information. For how long was your son out of status. The duration of invalid status has different implications. In any case, before leaving US, you should take advise from a good attorney. Once your son gets H4 visa stamped and re-enters US on a valid H4 status, his previous out-of-status issue will be void. Please note that re-entering on AP does not void earlier out-of-status.





    eminem illuminati not afraid. eminem illuminati not afraid.
  • eminem illuminati not afraid.



  • gsc999
    04-19 11:30 AM
    Atleast, Janak was bold enough to be straight forward.



    more...


    eminem illuminati not afraid. 2010 eminem illuminati not
  • 2010 eminem illuminati not



  • JulyFiler
    10-08 06:15 PM
    FWIK, EAD is just a work permit. It does not give you any status. So you have your H4 to keep your status and EAD to work.





    2010 tattoo eminem illuminati not afraid. eminem wallpaper not afraid. eminem illuminati not afraid. eminem illuminati not afraid
  • eminem illuminati not afraid



  • waitnwatch
    04-21 02:37 PM
    It is generally a good idea to go to any CBP and get the date put in. It is a pretty easy process. When the CBP folks say that an exit in 6 months in fine I guess they are correct in the sense that you have to stay illegally for over 180 days to be barred from reentry.

    Anyway this should be pretty easy except that you have to find the time to go to your nearest international airport. For some it could be a 4 hour + drive!

    Good luck



    more...


    eminem illuminati not afraid. eminem illuminati not afraid
  • eminem illuminati not afraid



  • snathan
    08-30 08:29 PM
    Hi,

    There are 2 processing centers - Atlanta and Chicago...but all the audited cases can be processed only at Atlanta, i.e chicago audited cases will be transferred to Atlanta....

    I believe there is only one processing center for PERM now. Only Atlanta is doing the PERM processing. All cases are trasfered to atlanta from chicago. Thats what I heared from Ron Gocher.

    Thanks





    hair eminem illuminati not afraid. eminem illuminati not afraid. 2010 eminem not afraid,
  • 2010 eminem not afraid,



  • siravi
    08-24 10:24 AM
    Listen Live: http://www.wpr.org/webcasting/live.cfm

    Call in: 1-800-486-8655
    or 227-2050 in Milwaukee



    more...


    eminem illuminati not afraid. eminem illuminati not afraid. Gallery | eminem illuminati
  • eminem illuminati not afraid. Gallery | eminem illuminati



  • Desi Unlucky
    07-27 08:51 PM
    I 140 and 485 filed concurrently.
    Let's say I 140 is approved after 200 (greater than 180) days, If employer revokes I 140 after 230 days (let's say he is pissed off that i left the company using Ac 21 portability)

    will it create any issue for my GC ?





    hot Eminem – Not Afraid (VIDEO) eminem illuminati not afraid. Eminem-Not Afraid-F1 Rocks
  • Eminem-Not Afraid-F1 Rocks



  • Aah_GC
    05-30 03:46 PM
    Also when quitting what is the must-have documents we need to secure before leaving employer X.

    Can someone please reply on this

    If you can get your hands on photocopies of Labor certificate, that would be awesome. Otherwise, make sure you at least have the following -

    1. Experience letter (with last day of attendance)
    2. I140 receipt
    3. I485 receipt
    4. Paystubs for 6 months of employment post I1485 receive date

    You are good to go from there.



    more...


    house eminem illuminati not afraid. eminem illuminati not afraid. rap heavyweight Eminem,
  • rap heavyweight Eminem,



  • mirage41
    06-13 05:43 PM
    Going through a bill, usually in subcommittee, section by section, revising language, amending sections etc and reach a consensus

    Does that mean the bills could be changed further?





    tattoo eminem illuminati not afraid. eminem illuminati not afraid. the way yes Eminem is my
  • the way yes Eminem is my



  • flexi
    04-10 10:47 AM
    Thanks, Raysaikat, I hired a lawyer and that's what they are referring to (see below - I guess i'm just posting this for other since you obviously know this).

    From waht i gather, one can have concurrent H-1Bs and work for two employers in H-1B status. It would require filing a concurrent H-1B portability petition to start with employer B. I guess, normally they would revoke H-1B status but in that case won't. With the new employer they'd request concurrent employment so USCIS will know about two employers.

    I guess the only question with this is timing of my travel plans to Germany - i.e. could one do file this now and then get the new stamp while in Germany..... Whoever said this ain't complicated????



    more...


    pictures 2010 eminem illuminati not eminem illuminati not afraid. eminem illuminati not afraid
  • eminem illuminati not afraid



  • RandyK
    07-15 03:18 PM
    Congrats!!

    EB2 or EB3 ?



    All,

    Chennai Consulate has released the August appointment schedule on their site.

    http://chennai.usconsulate.gov/uploads/images/K4oeM-zL_hPooV2orVvylA/ivappoint0808.pdf


    I got an appointment too.. yahoooooooooo...





    dresses Eminem-Not Afraid-F1 Rocks eminem illuminati not afraid. eminem illuminati not afraid.
  • eminem illuminati not afraid.



  • joydiptac
    04-22 07:35 PM
    well.. my attorney says.. i can be on LOP for 3-4 weeks..at the most..so i may have to change to H4..

    If the company gives a letter of avaliablity of the job..will that be binding?
    i.e. should i work for that firm..after getting a GC..

    I know 2 cases where the filer was on LOP for more than six months (atleast in one case):
    Case 1: The guy went for his MBA
    Case 2: A colleague whose GC was being processed in one of my previous companies way back in 2001. He got laid off. was on LOP. But the guy kept attending office and working for free. Then he got really lucky he was absorbed back.

    In fact some companies like IBM let you go on sabbatical. Meaning you can do whatever you please for a year then come back. It is legal.

    I suggest you get a second opinion from another lawyer before wasting a LOP.
    Also your second question I am not 100% sure. Then anything is possible if the company wants to support you. Cause GC can be for a future job offer. I heard of someone who applied for US GC consular processing while working in Singapore on the basis of a open job offer here. He got the GC but never came to US.
    Anyhow, all the best. I could not log in earlier because of some weird login errors, otherwise would have answered before.



    more...


    makeup eminem illuminati not afraid eminem illuminati not afraid. eminem illuminati not afraid.
  • eminem illuminati not afraid.



  • jchan
    05-05 09:59 AM
    If this happens it will be a bad news as given environment I 140 approval takes years . Very soon there will be a backlog in I 140 stage.. They are just swaping backlog from one stage to another..

    So how can we influence them through this 'public commenting' period? Would that make any change at all?





    girlfriend the way yes Eminem is my eminem illuminati not afraid. Gallery | eminem illuminati
  • Gallery | eminem illuminati



  • smisachu
    12-08 12:08 PM
    If you are making 200K+/yr, just bite your lip and stay put. There are very very few careers which give you such a good pay scale.

    I don't think you can do a MS in CompSci with out a BS with same specialization as far as understanding subject matter goes, but you could possibly do an MS in Information systems or similar.

    But it all depends on your GRE score. If you have a high GRE score with good percentile in quantitative section then you could get into a good program.


    I came to canada in 2000.I have been in USA Since 2003.
    I started the GC process in Ohio, moved to bay area in 2006,stated the process again, recaptured old PD( EB2 all the way). Was hoping to get GC in Aug 2008 when my PD was current for 2 months. Hope will get it this year.

    After moving to bay area I saw lots of engineer,mostly software, seemed happy with jobs. Started doing some search and found that this is one of the least stressful jobs in US with great salary and growth potential. There is no more growth in my field and it is very stressful and draining.

    Thanks for the views guys, would like to know if can do MS with a bachelors in non engineering field.





    hairstyles eminem illuminati not afraid. Gallery | eminem illuminati eminem illuminati not afraid. Gallery | eminem illuminati
  • Gallery | eminem illuminati



  • bigtime008
    07-18 01:41 PM
    I don't think it's going to work again plus its only going to annoy people at USCIS as they have to assign someone to accept and trash those flowers.

    Atlanta PERM Center belongs to DOL not USCIS





    gc_lover
    06-25 03:02 PM
    It looks like my lawyer has already mailed the application to USCIS. The priority dates becomes current only on July 1st.

    What are my options here? Does anyone has faced such a situation?

    Wow... You have a great over-enthusiast lawyer. People try to push their lawyer to file their application but looks like your lawyer pushed you to file your application. :)
    You can always file new application on July 1st.





    fasterthanlight�
    06-06 02:51 PM
    Awesome 3 of my 36 stamps got in :P
    But seriously, i wish you put in my pink nebula one! oh well! :)



    Yorum Gönder

    0 Yorumlar