Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Innisfree Olive Real Cleansing Oil: dupe for DHC Cleansing Oil and great for dry skin!

Innisfree Olive Real Cleansing Oil review, price, demo


PRICE: P690.00
FROM: Innisfree, Festival Mall, Muntinlupa City
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in Innisfree SM MOA, SM Megamall

Innisfree Olive Real Cleansing Oil dhc cleansing oil dupe morena filipina skin care blog
THE VERDICT:

When I attended Innisfree's Festival Mall launch, I went around looking for a makeup remover and found this: Innisfree Olive Real Cleansing Oil. I wasn't so sure about this, but went for it anyway because it's the most affordable cleansing oil in Innisfree's makeup remover line- up; I figured it would be a great way to ease my way into their makeup remover products.

Short of the long is...I LIKE IT! Reminds me so much of the famous DHC Cleansing Oil and I think this is amazing for dry skin!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar