Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Can I have my 52 back please?

Listening to the news the other day about plastic bags where they mentioned the over buying of plastic  bags for life, the ones that cost 10p. Apparently we all brought 53 each last year.

Shopper with a reusable plastic bag from Tesco

I brought one large plastic bag in the whole of 2019 when I brought a new coat.  Whose got my other 52, I wonder?  And if they have, how come they had £5.20 to throw away on mine plus the £5.30 for their own?

That's £10.50 they could have given directly to a charity to save the planet.

.I feel just like my old Mum in the 1960s when she used to horde and covert plastic carrier bags. I get one at the butchers or fishmongers once a month and I am very stingy with who or what gets to re use them!




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar