I just popped into an internet cafe not far from Hollywood Boulevard and Highland Avenue to check email. The tour is going like gangbusters so far -- so much to report that it'll have to wait a few days. But here's the most recent bit of excitement:
Dude, I totally just saw Larry King.
Not only saw, but sat in the next booth over for about 15 seconds.
I was at Nate and Al's, a legendary Beverly Hills deli joint, eating omelets with Angela Cheng Caplan (the brave soul pimping my books to Hollywood). As we were getting ready to leave, Angela says, "Hey, you know who comes in here all the time with his friends? Larry King."
I look up near the front of the restaurant.
"Uh, yeah," I said. "There he is now."
The hostess showed him to the booth right next to ours. Sadly, we really had to leave, so I didn't have a chance to press a copy of The Blonde into his wisened hands. (But don't think I didn't think about it.)
Anyway, today I'm headed down to San Diego with Terrill Lankford. I hear we might be in traffic for a long, long time.
But yeah... this tour has been a blast so far. Full report soon.
0 Yorumlar