Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Keep One, Donate One, Give one away

I went to TWO festivals last weekend!

IMG_8390

(above taken at Rainbow Springs Cracker Festival)

And I came home with some goodies. The nice people at Sholom Park’s Fun at the Park event gave away bags filled with fun!

DSCN3445

I gave away one of the books, donated one to the library and kept one.

Yes, I kept the coloring book and I have crayons and colored pencils to color in it!

I bought two items at the Cracker Festival at Rainbow Springs.

My daughter in law said this looks like an ‘I SPY’ box!!!

DSCN3438

Do you ‘spy’ the snake? I bought it for my hubby for a grand total of $2!!!

I guess I thought I was worth more than that because I bought myself this handmade box for $10 which I thought was a great bargain!

DSCN3437

I think it looks nice with my old books and pottery.

DSCN3439

I’m thankful for festivals, pretty handmade items and nice people! How about you?

DSCN3441

I’m joining Thankful Thursdays.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar