Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Master Bedroom Update

Hi Everyone.

Here are some of the new decor items and the changes in our Master Bedroom.




We put up a new chandelier over the bed.  It is white with pretty crystals and a touch of gold in the chains.

Everything in my bedroom is soft, neutral and serene.  Since I chose white and this room has lots of light I have a hard time capturing the softness of the room.  Everything looks washed out in pics but trust me it is pretty with all the white.



I added old vintage picture frames around the cherub sconces.  These sconces lite up at night are very pretty.  I like not having lamps on the night stands anymore.




This is one of my sweet cherub sconces up close.  I added the crystals to them.  They are pretty with or without the crystals.  I just like the bling!

I love to have a soft and fresh scented candle lite at night at the bedside.  The soft scents like lavender help me to sleep.

Rita from Panoply awhile back gifted me with two of these cherub stands.  I painted them white and have them on each of our nightstands for a candle holder.  Thank you Rita.  Love them.

Terry's side the bed is similar to my side of the bed. 

Gotta love a man that is ok with sleeping in this serene room surrounded by angels.  He is ok as long as I do not touch his pillow lol! 

Keeping it real when the pictures are not staged,  there is usually things like his watch, badge, wallet, phone laying on his nightstand!


This is the new old door that Terry made into this slider for our closet.






This is my beautiful sleeping angel mounted on this old chippy window in my bedroom.




I still have my pretty headboard made out of three old cottage doors.  Terry framed them out and added crown molding to them.  I have loved this headboard for many years.





Thanks for coming by to see the newest decor items I added to this room.   

My bedroom is my sanctuary.  I find peace and serenity in this room at the end of the day.

I apologize for the washed out pics.  Even with using Picmonkey the pics are washed out. 

Maybe someday I will own a fancy camera with a great lens and filters for rooms like this.

Have a great weekend.
I am working on the kitchen island area.

I also gave my daughter my twin bed from my 3 purpose room.  The room that acts as my office, make up area and a guest room.

Now I have a big open space since the bed is gone.  We cannot have that right?!!!! So I am hoping to do up some changes in this room too.

  Lots of projects ahead for me and my handy man!!!  It is just hard to stay focused when summer is going on.  I am a summer girl and love to be outside during this short season we have here in the midwest.
Hugs,
Kris





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar