Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

More Of The Same From The House


I seldom concur with much that is opined by the Washington Post and find it just about two degrees right of the socialist mouthpiece NY Times. But I have to agree with THIS piece about the pork laden federal budget and the porking congressmen who are patting themselves on the back for a reform bill they have passed.

Nothing has changed..nil..zip..nada..same old stuff and it is not going to change until we kick the thieves out and put in some new thieves. But as I see the problem, it is not my representative that is wasting the money..it is yours! And I bet you feel the same. However, I'll make this deal with you. I'll vote to get rid of mine if you'll vote to get rid of yours and maybe we can let the porkers know that we will no longer put up with it.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar