Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Wordle Thank-You

Oh, happy Friday! The weekend is here!

It's been a great and fun week for me. I hope yours had been, too. Anyway, I'm sure a lot of you have already heard or used WORDLE before. For those of you not acquainted with this funny word, Wordle is a fun toy that lets you create word clouds. All you need to do is copy and paste your text--it can be a blogpost, your short story, your whole ms even, and the words that are frequently used will come up bigger than the others. It's a useful tool for editing, yes for EDITING your MS, because it lets you see how many just, like, that, was words (and other unnecessary ones) are littering your beloved work.

You can also play around with Wordle and create your own works of art. Today I made one to honor my wonderful followers who've stuck with me through the crazies, the fun, and the laughs.

Here's one for you, my friends: (Click on the picture to see it in full size)


To all of you, THANKS! You make my blogging experience a positive one. ;)

Have a great weekend!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar