Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Quarantine update #6

Hello everyone 

I baked some cookies from a recipe from Anna at 
Cookie Madness Doubletree Cookies recipe
They turned out really good - so good that after we ate a few, we put the rest in the freezer so we didn’t keep eating them.  

Late in the afternoon,  I picked up a Walmart grocery order.  I’m a huge fan of Walmart pickup.  
Just place your order and wait for the time slot you choose. 
Then drive to the store 


Walmart workers bring out your order and load it in your vehicle.  








Then go home and put your groceries away. 


You can order non grocery things too- I got paper clips, sewing scissors and deodorant today.
And yes, I do like to buy things in pairs or multiples 😀

Pickup is so nice during this quarantine and I really was thankful for it too when my hamstring was torn.  



My parents have been secured in their retirement home for quite awhile, no visitors allowed.  
When they need things,  we sometimes send up small loads in a bucket that my Dad pulls up to their balcony.




There is a nice stretch of lawn there and sometimes their great grands visit and do all kinds of kid tricks in the grass.  



We’re expecting 3 days of cold weather and we already have tomatoes, peppers, lettuce and potatoes in the garden.  
We covered up the tomatoes and peppers and are hoping they are protected enough.  
We think the other crops will be ok.  
Guess we shouldn’t of jumped the gun on gardening - we will see! 

Hope you all have had a special Easter. 
❤️Rhonda 



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar