Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sort of a weird day but there were carrots

IMG_1750

I sat outside this morning drinking my coffee and looking around me. I saw with joy that it was sunny and beautiful and with dread that the leaves were all off the trees (for the most part) and on my lawn. I looked over to my vegetable garden and realized that it was over. As I walked over to check it out I saw that I forgot to pull up the carrots. I did so and to my surprise they looked great. This got me thinking of what to do with them. Soup. I made a ginger carrot soup.

IMG_1753

I would love to tell you that it was wonderful but truth of the matter was it tasted like baby food. Argh. I hated it.

IMG_1762

So, I won't be giving you a recipe but I will leave you with this. It is how I felt realizing that the vegetables were going going gone.



Oh, I did get some brussel sprouts out of the garden too. Pretty pathetic but I am thankful for the handful. Ok, I am going to go have a drink...

IMG_1759

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar