Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pitshop Nandanam

ORDERED ONCE, NO MORE FROM THIS SHOP

PITSTOP
NANDANAM 

The last time I had a take away from this joint, which was a while ago, was not a great experience with the food. I had liked the ambiance from what I could glance.
They had informed about their delivery areas from this outlet and my place was within that. So, one afternoon as I was thinking of some fried chicken / burger, I hesitantly called them. The guy seem to be so confused, I still went ahead and ordered for one double cheese chicken burger and fries. But need to order minimum worth Rs 250, so I added a fried chicken to the order, which make it to 293/-.
I should take not more than 30 minutes as the place is very near to us. But it took 1 hour and 20 minutes and every time I called, I got the reply that it is reaching is 5 minutes. Same cliched answer.
The food had got soggy ofcourse. I knew the fries would definitely not remain crisp, but the level of soggyness made it completely unedible. The burger was average, since I didn't expect too much, I was not shocked. The fried chicken was sad. Firstly not a great piece, secondly oily outside and thirdly the inner side of crisp batter was too thick and so not well cooked. Couldn't have that. 
Since there's no KFC or McD delivery here, the only option is Fritazza, so I thought trying of Pitstop as they do delivery here. But I don't think I might do it again. Atleast tried and gained an experience.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar