Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Collection 2000 Extreme Felt Liner FAIL

Morning Lovelies,
Collection 2000's or should I say Collection's Extreme Felt Liner in Black is My Favourite Everyday Liner & seeing You Tube Video's & Blogs saying it stains Your eyes I was like 'Are You Serious!! It doesn't do that to Me!?'.
But and a big BUT I used the Blue Felt Liner on Saturday & The Purple Felt Liner on Sunday & both Night's before bed I wiped My Makeup off and it was still there !!!
Being too tired both night's to continue scrubbing I woke up and the stain was still there, Got another face wipe and It still wouldn't budge !
So after reading blogs & watching You Tube's Thinking You were all crazy!! You were all right... Collection 2000's/Collection's Extreme Felt Liner does stain !!
But thankfully the black one I wear everyday doesn't stain its just the Blue & Purple.
Thought I'd let You all know The Big Fail I found out this Weekend.
Thanks for Reading
Sarah xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar