Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LUST HAVE IT | Women's Beauty Box August, September + October '14 - End of Month Reviews


LUST HAVE IT // Women's Beauty Box August, September + October '14 | End of Month Reviews - CassandraMyee






This is a long, long time overdue, I've just been a little out of blogging sync the past month due to a lot of travelling, plus these arrived late and so did the October one, so it all threw me off a bit. But finally here are my thoughts on the items I got in the August and September Lust Have It Women's Beauty Boxes*. You can see all the products in more detail in the unboxing post here with swatches as well of the makeup items. I've also combined this with my End of Month Review of October's because the November bag arrived much earlier in the month than I would have thought!
Read More >>

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar