Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Why I'm never going to a hair dresser again



I recently decided to never go to a hair dresser again.

Here's why:

So recently I made a new post again of me lightening my dyed hair... again... I wanted to get my dyed brown hair toned with a purple shampoo... and it turned out all black... All I did was tell the hair dresser I wanted to have my hair toned cooler with a purple shampoo. Yet he convinced me to pick a shade of brown, but I had no idea he wanted to permanently dye my hair. He also didn't let me pick the color I wanted. He went darker.

He was on the phone while my processing time was overdue, I was getting annoyed. Something was wrong. Then I told him to cut off 1 cm of hair. He cut off 4 cm. He can't even count. When he blow dried it, all the life was sucked out of it and the way he styled it, it look 10 cm shorter, and like it had gone from armpit length to shoulder length and I wanted to cry. My hair looked raven black, dry, dull, flat, badly styled and shoulder length... I looked stupid, like I was in second grade...

When I got home, I noticed it wasn't even cut straight. An entire lock was clearly longer than the rest, so I cut that off myself. And my hair was extremely split and brittle because of the extreme heat he had used very close to me hair. He had been drying it super fast like he wanted me out of there. I also noticed that the next costumers were all men... Maybe the women had given up there.

And afterwards I had to fix the color myself, cause I was never, ever going to a hairdresser again. I spent a lot of money, nerves and tears on lightening my hair myself, and my hair is off to a road of brittleness again...

Like I said I lightened my hair by using Garnier Belle Color 4 Light Ash Blonde, L'Oreal Excellence Cream 8.1 Light Ash Blonde and Garnier Belle Color 11 Ash Blonde. I used about 5 of these boxes, in random order, I just wanted to get lighter fast! Instructions are in the post beneath.

I also find hair dressers ridiculously expensive. I don't have much money at the moment and going to the hair dresser felt like a splurge and like a time I should feel pampered, but instead, I am 120 euros poorer and I am miserable. At least I managed to lighten my hair and make myself presentable again, but the agony was real. If I deduct all the VAT, labor taxes, wages and costs off that 120 euros, what is there even left? A skill worth 5 euros? I guess so. Even a 6 euro box dye contains more quality then.

x

Helena

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar